Monday, February 13, 2012

Week #6 on Prayer was GREAT looking forward to Week #7!

Make sure you hope on Butterfield's Facebook page and join the WednesdaysOnPurpose Week #7 event by clicking HERE!

Brother Black brought an awesome word this past Wednesday on Prayer, especially on the subject of intercessory prayer and the dedication we need to have when we pray. It isn't how long you pray, but it is the sincerity and fervency for which you pray with that matters most.

One scripture that I really wanted all of you to take hold of is this:"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16

 
I will not be posting any notes this week as Bro. Black had handouts with all of the information he talked about, it was great material by the way that I suggest you hold onto.

This coming Wednesday I'm going to be talking about "Witnessing", "Evangelizing", and "Sharing Your Faith." This is going to be a session that culminates the teaching portion of our Class for WednesdaysOnPurpose, I feel that this is the perfect topic to end with. The concept of our class has been to educate and encourage each of you on how to live a Christian life and how to become a true disciple of Christ. The end goal of course in becoming a disciple of Christ is to go forward and make disciples....which is the heart of Witnessing and Ministering to others. Hopefully this final teaching session with help to equip you to communicate your faith in Jesus with confidence and without fear.

This will also be the basis for my next class to teach when we begin the next session of WednesdaysOnPurpose, my class will be Sharing Jesus Without Fear and I hope that those of you who are interested in further learning about witnessing and making disciples will join me.

Have a great Tuesday and Wednesday! I look forward to seeing you all Wednesday Night!

Visit the Facebook Group HERE
Go to our Website for WednesdaysOnPurpose HERE
Visit the Butterfield Church Site HERE
And our Blog Web address is www.L4Cblog.blogspot.com
Share with your friends and coworkers, bring some visitors!

Make sure you comment below by clicking HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ryan. Bro Black did a great job last week. I was definitely challenged by his message! Looking forward to another class with new challenges!

    Christina Seaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. have absolutely been looking forward to this next class!!! Can't wait!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro. Black did a great job explaining intercessory prayer in depth. It definitely challenged me to do even more with my prayers. I liked his idea of putting together a small book to remind yourself all that you need to be praying for. Looking forward to this week!
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan,Cody,and Bro Black thank you all for letting an outsider come in and get some awesome teaching. I've really enjoyed the teaching. I'am so ready for our last class, thank you all again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Wednesday night class reminds me of Sunday School. What a great way to get to know people. The teaching has been great and very informative. I know all our teachers have put a lot of effort into preparing for each class. Thank you. Harold.

    ReplyDelete