Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quotes of the Month

Here are a few quotes from the last few weeks that have really stayed with me. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have. Some of them are mine, I went ahead and included them, they were revelations for me and maybe they can be for you as well. 

"When you're not under spiritual authority...you're not..." 
-Dr. Douglas Weiss 
- www.ConquerSeries.com

"A refusal to apologize says, 'I do not value this relationship, and it's OK with me if we continue to be estranged." An apology, however, says, "I value this relationship, and I want to deal with this problem appropriately.'" 
-Gary Chapman
www.facebook.com/5LoveLanguages 


"Don't regret anything from your past, ask God for forgiveness and move forward. The roads we've traveled in our life make us who we are and build the relationships we have."
-Ryan Rose


 "Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand." 
- Thomas Aquinas 

"When you lie, you no longer have the privilege of not having everything you say scrutinized."
-Ryan Rose

"The gift of non-condemnation gives you the freedom to not sin anymore."
-The Conquer Series 

www.ConquerSeries.com

"When pride comes, then comes shame; but with the humble is wisdom."
- Proverbs 11:2


Be Blessed

0 comments:

Post a Comment