Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Who are you witnessing to?

I pose the question to each of you. Who right now in your life are you witnessing to?

I am not perfectm and I need to witness to more people...a lot more people. Be that the case, I can still think of 5-6 people I am witnessing to on a regular basis and probably double that number with regards to people I should witness to and don't.How man are you witnessing to? 10...5....2....none?

In all honesty what could it hurt if you got up the courage to witness to one of those individuals you've shied away from witnessing to in the past.

When I say to witness I don't just mean tell them you went to church or that your church is fun. I mean actually tell them about who Jesus was and is today. Educate them on the sacrifice Christ made for us.

Think about the impact you could have on someones life. Don't miss out. Don't commit the sin of silence....

Click HERE to comment on this post.

- Ryan

2 comments:

  1. very good class to night ronnie/shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good class this week ronnie/shirley shoppach

    ReplyDelete