Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mission Trip Fundraising Update




As you can see from the photos in this post, on one of my previous trips I had the opportunity to share the Love of Christ and document the ministry we were doing in action.  I plan to do the same thing this time around, as you support me, you are supporting our team, the lives we are going to touch as well as ensuring that you and many others will hear and see all that we were able to accomplish on this trip. 
I'll be blogging and uploading photos and videos the entire time we are over there as well as much more of the same once we come back. 

 Thanks again for your continued support, I look forward to sharing all about our mission trip and the lives that were touched once we come back in August. To help our and support my fundraising campaign please click on the this link - http://www.gofundme.com/HelpRyanLead

 -Blessings, Ryan



0 comments:

Post a Comment