Monday, October 27, 2014

6 Ways You’re Eating Breakfast Wrong...

So I don't eat breakfast near as often as I would like to, it really is one of my more favorite kind of meals. My wife will be in disbelief, but that's because the first two years we were married we ate breakfast for dinner like 4 nights out of the week and I kind of got burned out for a half a decade or so...But she will also attest to breakfast being one of the better meals I cook.  I burn her bacon just the way she likes it and I make super tasty eggs or omelets...I one time even fried her an egg inside of an onion, I was pretty impressed....

With that being said, below is an awesome video that will show you some neat takes on some breakfast tricks most of us have been missing out on, they are worth the watch, I promise! - Video originally posted HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment