Thursday, September 6, 2018

God's Word Never Fails

These two photos showed up in my “memories” on Facebook today, this was from one of our trips to my parents house after Hurricane Harvey wreaked havoc on our little island, this page, Genesis 1, was sitting on the floor just outside of what was my bedroom at their house, just a powerful reminder and example of how God’s Word never fails, no matter the storm you’re going through or have gone through, God the creator is still working on your behalf! His Word never fails! 

“so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:11‬ ‭ESV‬‬  

His Word will accomplish what He sends it out to do and it will succeed, trust Him in this principle and rely on the Word, its the only road map for life that is never wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment