Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Learning an effective, simple and foolproof way to Witness!

I know that when you hear or read the words simple and foolproof the automatic assumption is scam or strings attached or something to that effect...something along the line of a AS SEEN ON TV device commercial with a tag line of 9 simple payments of $33.33 plus $29.99 in shipping or buy 4 dvds for $5.00 a piece! and you are locked in to buy 4 DVDs for $29.99 a month for the next 12 months, but when it comes to witnessing there really is an easy way to witness effectively without offending people...or as we saw in the video 2 weeks ago, you can witness without the Quarterback coach in your ear. 

I'm excited about this stage in our class where we are actually learning new and exciting techniques to witness to individuals. It is stuff you can use starting NOW to improve your witness or have a greater impact on those you are already witnessing to. Be thinking about those people whose names your wrote down last week. These are the people you are learning for. Most importantly we are wanting to become better witnesses for Christ, and we want to witness to those we know and love as well as those who God puts in our path on a daily basis!

I look forward to seeing you in class tonight, if you haven't gotten the member book yet, I strongly encourage you to, it is a great resource for you to always have. Also I suggest you do your best not to miss any of the next couple of weeks as this is some of the very best content with regards to witnessing I have ever seen. I'm not saying this because I am teaching the class but because of what I have learned from teaching it in the pass. 


If you have a facebook account please feel free to visit and join our facebook group HERE! If you take a picture of your WednesdaysOnPurpose Yard sign and either bring the picture to class or post it in our Facebook group I will give you an extra 5,000 class points. The 3 class members with the highest point totals at the end of the next 8 weeks will receive a free set of witnessing tools and materials!

If you want to comment on the blog to earn your bonus points you can click right HERE, make sure to sign your name in your comment!

Make sure you visit our 2 main websites: www.WednesdaysonPurpose.com & www.ButterfieldAG.com to stay up to date with whats going on at the church and WednesdaysOnPurpose!

4 comments:

  1. I took the opportunity, I shared, but my family member insisted that I never speak of it again and never invite them anymore, and to stop dropping hints. But that's okay. God can still make it happen.
    Christina Seaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep the right heart and God's Word does not return unto him void, Isiah 55:11.

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great class last night. I can't wait to pick up one of the "Little Deringers" of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best thing ever --- listing the scripture reference at the bottom of the page you are currently on in the Bible (Roman Road to Salvation)so you don't get lost looking for the next page. *shaking head* Can't believe I never thought of that before.....
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete