Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week #1 of Share Jesus Without Fear

I'm very excited to start the first week of Share Jesus Without Fear with a new group! The last time around I felt we had a great class! I learned a lot, I feel like the class grew a lot, and we had a great experience taking part in an outreach with the Current!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know this group. One thing that was awesome last time around was each of us learning about the individuals in our lives we are currently witnessing to, or wishing we could witness to. Then as the weeks passed us by we shared testimonies of how God had allowed us to witness or opened doors for new opportunities for us to witness!

If you have a facebook account please feel free to visit and join our facebook group HERE! If you take a picture of your WednesdaysOnPurpose Yard sign and either bring the picture to class or post it in our Facebook group I will give you an extra 5,000 class points. The 3 class members with the highest point totals at the end of the next 8 weeks will receive a free set of witnessing tools and materials!

Make sure you visit our 2 main websites: www.WednesdaysonPurpose.com & www.ButterfieldAG.com to stay up to date with whats going on at the church and WednesdaysOnPurpose!

I look forward to getting to know each of you as we grow through these next 8 weeks! If you have any questions or comments please comment below or email me at Ryan@WednesdaysOnPurpose.com

-Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tonight's class. We got off to a great start last week. Thanks, Pastor Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last weeks class was great, and I am pumped to see what we are gonna learn this week!
    Christina Seaton

    ReplyDelete