Tuesday, May 18, 2021

First Responder

I receive a couple emails a week from the translators of the Passion Translation of the Bible and it has amazing encouragement, words of truth and inspiration, very specific words that I know have been 100% what I needed, or what the person I shared them with needed! This morning's email was derived from this verse, " He has not despised my cries of deep despair. He’s my first responder to my sufferings, and when I was in pain, he was there all the time and heard the cries of the afflicted." -Psalm 22:24 TPT

Here is what came next in the email and I believe there are MANY of you, who need this word today...

I feel your pain.
My precious child, you are not alone in this pain. I am here, not only to bind your broken heart, but also to carry you in your grief. I not only understand your suffering, but also share your pain. I feel it too. I am affected by the agony of those I love.
There is a difference, though. I do not dwell on pain. It has no power over me, and I am teaching you to not allow it to have power over you. If you will give me your brokenness, I will take it from you. Place it now in my hands that were pierced for you. Leave it here with me, and I will lighten your load. In exchange, I will pour out my healing balm. It is time to find me in the midst of your anguish. It is time to rest in my arms so I can breathe hope and life into you again. It is okay to feel pain, but now I want you to give it to me. It’s time to smile again. It’s time to let me heal your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment